aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp: You may not have guessed it, but the popular game called Minecraft is given a major upgrade in 2022 in regards to real-world realism.
This is known as ray tracing and was developed by the well-known chipmaker Nvidia. While initially designed to be used by PC gamers Ray Tracing will soon be made available to Xbox Series X as part of the latest version of Minecraft RTX.
Real-time ray tracing is a feature in Minecraft’s Windows 10 version of Minecraft and lets light effects look more real within your 3D gaming world.
This lets the game be played with ease while offering the highest quality of visual fidelity and performance.
To ensure that you don’t lose your saves to avoid losing saves, ensure you’re running to avoid losing your saves, and always use a Windows 10 version of Minecraft that’s at least version 1.16.200.
aka ms mcmultiplayerhelp
aka.ms/mcmultiplaye (aka ms mcmultiplayerhelp)
aka ms mcmultiplayerhelp : If you’re using children’s accounts, they must enable the settings for joining multiplayer games. Here is the guide of aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
Step 1: To begin with, Sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent Microsoft account.
Step 2. Go to the profile of your child’s account.
Step 3: Tap on ” Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Box.
Step 4: Click on the allow circle that is located under each of ” join multiplayer games” and ” You can create and join clubs.”
How to Fix aka.ms/accountsettings issue ? aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
Please follow the below step to solve aka ms account settings issue.
- First of all, Sign out from your XBOX account.
Note: While logging out from your Xbox account, you cannot access mine coins and items you bought from the store.
- Create a new Xbox account .
- Always choose a date of birth above 18+ and verify the mail.
- Create a new Gamertag, or stays the default.
- After following all steps, click on Play Minecraft, and you will not see any message.
- You can play Minecraft Multiplayer with your friends.
- Finally, Now you can add friends or Join Realm.
aka ms mcmultiplayerhelp privacy settings
aka ms mcmultiplayerhelp: Microsoft has some privacy policies before providing full access to kids and Multiplayer. Most users get a message on a child’s account.
Here are the steps to settings the privacy:
- First of all, go to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent Microsoft account.
- Tap on the child account’s profile.
- Click on the privacy and then Minor’s GT.
I’m Getting an Error When Trying to Play Multiplayer with a Child Account – What to do?
For Bedrock and Dungeons
aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp: Minecraft Support has been receiving questions from players who receive COPPA and GDPR messages when trying to access Realms. A vague message regarding privacy might appear (we are working on it, we swear!) ).
You must take these steps before allowing kids to access online multiplayer and Xbox Clubs. To play online, the account must have enabled Xbox Clubs, multiplayer, and online communication. You will also need an online multiplayer subscription if your platform requires it. Also, ensure that your payment method is current.
If you haven’t done so, learn how to set up your Xbox Live account or Microsoft Account.
How to enable Realms ?
- First, Log in to Xbox settings with the parent Microsoft account.
- Choose the child account’s profile.
- Select Xbox One/Windows 10 Online and select to Allow for Join multiplayer games AND You can create and join clubs (first picture below).
- To allow chat for people not on the person’s friends list, they will be required to visit their privacy settings and enable Others to communicate (second picture below).
Xbox support is available if you need any assistance.
For Java Edition
You must follow these steps to create an account for Minecraft: Java Edition. A standard account can only be created for children under thirteen years old. To access certain features, children under the age of 13 must-have parental consent. You must provide payment information, including Realms, to give parental consent for these features. This information must be validated with a 10-cent charge. This is currently the only way to limit permissions on Minecraft Java for children.
Features of Minecraft that are restricted without parental verification/consent
- Minecraft Realms
- Modifying settings on the Minecraft/Mojang Account Site
- Chatting scrolls
Playing online using a child account.
Without parental consent, a child account can’t access Realms. These accounts can still be joined to private worlds and play locally.
More Help aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
Contact Minecraft Support if you need assistance or cannot pay the parental consent fees.
You can find more information about child accounts at Mojang Accounts For Users Under 13 (used to create Minecraft: Java Edition).
If you are still having trouble with the guidance provided on this page, please visit Minecraft Troubleshooting.
How to Register for a free Microsoft Account? aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
- Visit https://xbox.com and click Sign In, at the top right of the page.
- In the Sign Inbox, click Create one!
- Select an email account to use.
- To create a new email account, select Get a new email address.
- Follow the guidance to create your account.
- Verify that the notification email you receive shows the correct email address for the account.
- Sign in to Xbox.com with your new email address and password.
- You should see your Gamertag in the top right.
How to Manage and Set up your child’s Microsoft Account?
- Click To create a family group.
- Click Create a account in the Add Someone box.
- Follow the instructions to create an account.
- Edit the parental settings once you have created it.
Note: You can find additional parental settings at https://account.xbox.com/settings
How to Setup Family Account Management and Child Account ?
To create a Family Group, the Parent/Guardian must first sign in to MSA to Manage Family Accounts.
How to create a family group?
- Click https://account.microsoft.com/family/.
- Click on the Create a family group.
- In the Add Someone box, please click Create an account,
- Start in the Create an account for child box and then follow the below instructions to create the account.
- If your child doesn’t already have a Microsoft account, you will be encouraged to create one.
- You will require to use an email different from the one you signed into to make the family group.
- Once completed, edit the parental settings as required.
Note: You can find additional parental settings at https://account.xbox.com/settings
Xbox Family Settings app – aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
The Xbox Family Settings app allows adults to easily manage their children’s gaming on Xbox consoles or PCs. The app allows you to modify your family settings and provide additional parental control for your children. For more information, see Xbox Family Settings app
How to Set and Edit Parental Controls for Your Child’s Account?
While you can set parental controls that are associated with your Microsoft Account while managing that account; however, additional controls are available through Xbox.
- Visit https://account.xbox.com/settings
- Click on the account that you wish to edit. The top right should show your child’s Gamertag.
Note: These settings are not specific for the Xbox 360. They indicate that you can access the options from the Xbox 360 console. These settings are applicable to all devices that have the same Microsoft account.
Account Set up to Enable Join Multiplayer Games, Join Clubs or Access Realms
- Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent’s Microsoft account.
- Click the child account’s profile.
- In the navigation tabs, click Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety
- Choose Allow for You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games.
To enable chat for people not on the child’s friends list
The table header contains:
- Click Privacy
- Select Other users can communicate via voice, text, and invites.
Note: This option allows you to control who can see and send messages to your child, including the in-game chat in Minecraft. These settings are unique to this account.
- Click Submit.
Account Set up to Enable Adding and Removing Friends
- Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent’s Microsoft account.
- Click the child account’s profile.
- In the navigation tabs please click Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety
- Choose Allow for You can add friends
- Click Submit
How to Enable ‘Require Approval for Every Purchase?
You may get an error when purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for a child/minor.
To allow the purchase to proceed, disable Require approval for Every Purchase from your Family Safety settings. Logging into your parent/guardian account and following the Family Safety guide for Microsoft’s spending limits can be done.
Please try again after you have disabled this setting. After you have completed the purchase, make sure Requires Approval for Every Order is enabled again.
What is Ray Tracing?
Ray tracing refers to a variety that uses computer-generated rendering that provides real-looking lighting effects to the scene. In conventional computer rendering (or “rasterization”), lighting information is supplied by the objects in the scene.
However the ray tracing process behaves like a light in real-world settings in that light rays are projected onto a scene, and information about lighting is gathered as the light rays bounce, absorb and scatter over objects that are around. This results in a real-looking representation of how light behaves, resulting in spectacular effects like:
- sunbeams, and atmospheric: Directional shafts of light, are typically seen at the time of sunset and sunrise when light passes through atmospheric particles or underwater.
- Shadows that change dynamically: More realistic shadows that change when light conditions alter (i.e. the sundials of Minecraft!)
- Ambient Occlusion: Shadows cast in crevices or corners where light rays can’t escape.
- Reflections: Light bounces off surfaces, creating color and absorbing it while it moves. Light bounces off smooth surfaces, and it maintains an arc according to the material. It may result in soft reflections or sharp ones.
- Refraction: as light passes through transparent materials they bounce and bend. What you observe might be altered, or refracted and the color will change due to the transparent material.
Ray-tracing techniques have been utilized to enhance the realism of movies for years. But only recently due to advancements in computing this technique has become made available to real-time games like video games. Ray tracing, specifically the method of path tracing that Minecraft employs is extremely graphically demanding.
To experience the ray tracer, you must be able to meet certain technical requirements.
What are the Minimum Requirements to Experience Physically Based Rendering (PBR) and Ray Tracing in Minecraft for Windows?
- OS (Operation Systems): Windows 64-bit
- GPU: DirectX hardware ray tracing capable GPU like NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 20 Series and higher, and AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series and higher
- Hardware: PC; Virtual reality headsets and Mixed Reality (MR) headsets are not supported
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: >8 GB of RAM
- A version of Minecraft: 1.16.200 or higher
You might need to update the Windows graphic drivers and operating system in order to enjoy the ray tracing feature.
If your device does not support ray tracing, then you won’t be able to download content ray tracing through Minecraft Marketplace. Minecraft Marketplace (below is the error message you’ll encounter):
Setting up Your Computer to use Minecraft RTX
You may want to ensure that you set things to be ready for the ray tracing feature. It’s, in fact, an advanced and complex feature.
The first thing you must accomplish after installing and enabling Minecraft RTX is to update your Nvidia GPU drivers. Here’s how to accomplish it.
- Start the GeForce Experience application.
- Go through and click on the Drivers tab.
- The app recommends installing the most recent drivers automatically. If it doesn’t make any updates, you can check for them by clicking the appropriate button in the upper-right corner of the application.
If the graphics driver is up to current, you’re all set to play Minecraft RTX!
What is Unique About Ray Tracing in Minecraft? What is Path Tracing?
Certain video games employ hybrid rendering, which mixes the ray-tracing technique and traditional rasterization. Ray tracing is utilized to enhance certain aspects of an image (i.e. real-looking reflections).
However, Minecraft uses a technique called path tracer using path tracing to render the whole scene.
That is, nearly everything that you see on your screen is a result of the lighting that is traced by rays! Path tracer requires more computing power for graphics and is only accessible on specific hardware devices.
There are a variety of methods of tracing paths, Minecraft makes use of the DirectX Ray Tracing API (DXR) to use hardware-enabled tracking.
What are Shader Mods and Lighting Mods? How do They Compare to Ray Tracing on Minecraft for Windows?
Update for Minecraft for Windows introduces new features and techniques that users have come to expect from Minecraft Java Edition for Windows users.
The term “shader” is broad and may have various meanings in different contexts of Minecraft. Shaders are applications that run on the GPU (Graphics Processing Units). They provide developers the ability to alter the way that the GPU creates/rasterizes object.
The developers have developed a set of functions referred to as “shaders” for Minecraft Java and include many of the same features found in Render Dragon, such as advanced textures, atmospherics along with dynamic shadows.
What is Physically Based Rendering (PBR)? How Does it Impact Minecraft?
Nowadays textures in Minecraft are created by altering the color and the opacity of an object.
Physically-based rendering lets designers alter the characteristics of a material, for example:
- Emissivity is how much light an object emits
- Metallic – what color a material adds to its reflection
- Roughness – how rough or the smoothness of an item appears
- The height metric simulates depth on flat surfaces
- Normals, simulations of curvature of a surface and how light bounces off of it
In addition to the enhanced lighting effects of the ray tracer, PBR brings new realism and dimension to Minecraft blocks.
This update allows Minecraft makers and users who own a ray-tracing capable computer can modify the properties of blocks with these new features! Iron blocks with a metallic appearance – you have it! Glowy lava for all you want! For more details on how to create Minecraft blocks using PBR.
Minecraft Ray Tracing Xbox Series X
It’s enough to say that Minecraft for the Xbox Series X|S is nevertheless frustrating as there’s been no significant improvement since Microsoft first introduced their strong Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles.
Of course, Minecraft running more or more or Xbox Series X|S like is the case on the other consoles isn’t it a problem -it’s just that – Minecraft remains an old-fashioned video game that has stood the test of time.
The problem is due to Mojang Studios’ disconcerting lack of transparency on this issue that I addressed when I discussed the reasons why the legendary studio often feels like it’s a smaller, less-funded studio than it actually is.
Minecraft gamers eagerly anticipating the launch of improvements to Minecraft for the Xbox Series X|S particularly for the long-rumored Ray Tracing feature that is already accessible for Windows PCs and Xbox, are left with nothing to be hopeful about. more advanced.
If you had the Ray Tracing Beta Installed. What do I do to Get the Latest Version?
If you’ve been playing with and testing the beta version of Minecraft using ray tracing on Windows We thank you! Your participation has helped us find bugs, improve performance and also introduce new features that make the experience more enjoyable.
Furthermore, If you were part of the RTX beta and are now in the regular Minecraft beta version and will continue to get the most recent beta version with ray tracing and other features. If you do not wish to join beta in Minecraft beta and wish to return to the mainline version of Minecraft then follow these steps:
- Back up your current world saves, and profiles in case of emergency.
- Launch the Xbox Insider hub application.
- Go to Insider Content, and select Minecraft.
- Click Manage and then Unregister and finally done.
- Give it a while before checking for Minecraft updates within The Windows Store app.
- If you’re not up-to-date remove Minecraft completely and then install a new copy through Microsoft’s Windows Store.
If you’re experiencing issues, experiencing issues, you should remove Minecraft by logging out of Minecraft’s Insider Hub, Xbox Companion App, or the Windows Store. Reboot your PC, and return to Windows Store. Windows Store and download a new Minecraft version. Minecraft.
How do I Turn Ray Tracing Features on and off in the Game?
You can try out Ray Tracing features either by downloading a ray tracing-enabled world on Minecraft Marketplace as well as by creating your own PBR Texture Pack.
For more information about sideloading, check out the RTX Texturing Guide. When you first open your world with ray tracing the ray tracing feature is enabled by default.
To toggle ray tracer on and off, you need to hit the “;” key on your keyboard. Or visit Settings > Video > Ray Tracing to activate the toggle.
This Ray Tracing toggle will switch on only when you’re in a capable ray tracing world. The toggle is not accessible in vanilla worlds.
Top Known Issues when Ray Tracing is Enabled:
- In the first-person perspective, the whole person is not visible in mirrors.
- In a high field of view, hands can appear disconnect from the body and disappear when you hold an object.
- Certain objects can render on the glass’s front when placed behind.
- Certain items from the Character Creator may render incorrectly.
- Game windows flicker and move while the screen resizwe.
Other Known Issues: aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
- Blocks with data-driven logic are not available by Ray Tracing worlds
- Villagers who have professions are reproducing with villager clothing that unemploy
- The mushrooms of Mooshroom are glowing in the darkness
- The slime mob doesn’t have a face
- White/Grey Horses change the color of their coats when they wear Leather Horse Armors
- Invisibility status does not have any effect in Enderman, Spider, Cave Spider, and Phantom
- Stars can see completely through clouds
- TNT Block Underwater TNT Block looks like a normal TNT block
- Hopper in Minecart with Hopper Minecart with Hopper is not able to have its interior rendered
- When you throw a Trident The screen will turn completely black for a brief moment
- Firework Rockets have black textures in the launching animation
- Skin animations aren’t present with Ray Tracing turned on (i.e. blinking)
- The effects of particles are not apparent through transparent blocks in the hands
- Blocks driven by Pistons illuminate in white
- Water is cutting through Boats
- Curtain Door, and Trapdoor designs, display incorrectly when they open.
- The Torch flame appears slightly off from the Torch stem when seen through the Glass
- And, The ability to adjust brightness in the Video Settings Menu has no impact on the game
- Black square that is located under the Player’s position when using the Locator Map
- Blocks that have destroy are the same bright regardless of the day’s time.
Is It Worth It?
If you’re a huge fan of Minecraft it is possible that you think that the whole concept is somewhat odd. In the end, Minecraft isn’t about graphics, but it is about pure gaming enjoyable.
After you’ve played Minecraft RTX, you are sure to fall in love. Ray tracing technology can make this simple-looking game stunning. Its lighting and shadows everything is perfect.
If you’ve got the right configuration for the game there is no need to purchase the game. Try the trial for free. test and then decide later on whether you’d like to pay $30.
Moreover, If you don’t have the right setup, so, you may not think about upgrading. But, the latest game releases will employ ray tracing, and it’s likely to become the standard for the industry. This is why upgrading may be something you’d like to think about.
If you’ve got the appropriate hardware components and are prepared to pay $30, you can turn on Ray Tracing in Minecraft. It’s not that difficult or difficult, either. It’s as simple as downloading and installing the two Microsoft Store apps and making adjustments to the apps.
FAQ – aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp
What does Minecraft use ray tracing for?
Raytracer in Minecraft is the same as Ray tracing in other games. This technology is used for rendering graphics in a manner that bounces light off game objects. In contrast to the guesswork-based technology that was used in the past, ray-tracing functions independently, and performs every lighting function in real-time. Naturally, this requires a lot of hardware and is the reason an entirely new version of Minecraft was launched in the form of Minecraft RTX.
Is ray tracing a big deal?
Ray tracing is hugely important to what’s to come in the near future for PC and console games. It is believed that this technology will be the norm in every game that is coming out. There are a limited few GPUs that are able to be compatible with this technology. Gaming consoles and games are a long way to take to implement ray-tracing technology in a way that is effective.
Taking Minecraft to the Next Level
If you own a PC with an Nvidia graphics card is a good thing since it is possible to play Minecraft using the ray tracer and , If you’re interested in trying it out, test the demo version try, and then decide if you like it for yourself.
Are you able to turn on Ray Tracing in Minecraft on your PC? What are your thoughts so far? Tell us about your experiences with ray tracer in the comments section below.
Is Ray Tracing a Special Version of Minecraft?
Ray tracing is a no-cost feature that is included within this version of the Minecraft for Windows game! Users who own Minecraft for Windows can enjoy the ray tracer feature for free, provided they meet the minimal technical requirements and comes with an updated version of 1.16.200 update or greater.
Is Minecraft with Ray Tracing Free?
Yes! players who have Minecraft for Windows can enjoy ray-tracing without cost, in this 1.16.200 version of the game. It is important to note that you need to meet the minimum requirements for technical capability for some of the new features.