https://Aka.ms/xboxsetup: Guys!! Are you the proud owner of a brand new Xbox One Console? All you have to do is turn on the console at aka.ms/xboxsetup and then use the console without interruption.
Do you know set up the Xbox console on your television? Since the Xbox setup is now completely digital, many gamers do not know the whole console-setup process. If you don’t know how to set up an Xbox console with digital technology, this article is for you.
Xbox consoles are only installed digitally today. It is possible to set up Xbox consoles digitally. aka.ms/xboxsetup website can be described as a mobile-exclusive website that lets you create the Xbox console on any device using a special activation code. I
f the console is connected to Xbox to a streaming player, your console’s screen will display an activation page that includes an activation code and QR code. Codes. What do you need to do?
Put it into words, and your console will provide you with an activation number and QR code. Either scan this code on your Xbox application or go to http://aka.ms/xboxsetup and enter the code manually.
That’s it. You need to install the Xbox application on your phone to do this. For information on setting up your Xbox console on your smartphone, take a look at the full details listed below.
What is Aka.ms/XBoxSetup?
It is aka.ms/xboxsetup website an online platform that lets users set up the Xbox One console. This is required by those who have an upgraded console and be looking to update their Xbox using the Xbox mobile application. It’s not just faster; however, you can also connect your console to your phone. This is a different method to update your Xbox One system without waiting too long for automated system updates performed through the console.
Xbox App download
The new Xbox application allows you to stay connected to your gaming buddies, friends, and console via your phone or tablet traveling.
You can easily upload game footage and screenshots to gaming and social media from your console.
Parties and friends follow you via text and voice chat, whether they’re playing on the console or computer.
You will receive notifications about invitations to game messages, games, and other notifications. You can also play games on your console directly on the internet.
The no-cost Xbox program is the most reliable method for playing the game, no matter where you’d prefer.
How to Completely Set Up your XBox One Console using the Aka.ms/XBoxSetup
To accomplish this, you’ll require an active Android and an Apple smartphone and a reliable internet connection. Make sure you follow the steps to set up your Xbox One.
Note: Take note of the activation number(alphanumeric code located below the hyperlink). This will be required when the setup of your Xbox One using the Xbox mobile application.
Step 1. Download and install the Xbox mobile app
- Based on your smartphone and operating system model, you can download Xbox mobile application via the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android). Search for the word Xbox mobile application and then tap to install.
- After downloading, you can open the application.
- For new users, you can go to Create the console.
- If you’re already signed in, click on the Console icon located in the top-right part of the Home Screen and choose the option to set up an account on a console.
- After that, you must enter the activation code, which is displayed on the setup screen. Xbox App screen.
Step 2: Connect the App to your Console
- You’ll see an alert that says, ” Xbox wants to join WiFi network [your network]. ” Click Join from the menu options.
- After the console is connected when it connects, click next.
TIP: You can directly scan the QR code on the screen to connect your console.
Follow this website if your console has trouble connecting to your mobile due to an error.
Step 3: Select your Location and Language
In setting up your Xbox One, your country and information about your language must be entered to ensure you get a unique experience.
If your chosen language isn’t accessible from the available choices, you can select English or any other language you’re fluent in.
When you connect your console via the Internet, you can download the initial software update, including more languages to select from. After selecting your language, tap Next.
Tips: To switch your language later, press the Xbox button and go into Profile & System > Settings > System. Next, navigate to Language & Location.
Step 4: Connect your console to the Internet
In this stage, you will be able to attach the XBox One to a wired or wireless connection.
You’ll automatically be connected if you connect the network cable to your console in the physical setup. Select the next option and carry on with the digital configuration.
However, if your console doesn’t detect any connection, you’ll need to choose an internet connection.
On the Let’s connect your console connected to the internet screen, you have the option of choosing from:
- Utilize a wired connection. Suppose you already have a wired or Ethernet cable connected to your console and select this option. In that case, The Network Connection Troubleshooterwill start to resolve problems with your network and explain why your wired connection could not be correctly detected.
- Please choose in the drop-down menu of available wireless networks All WiFi or wireless networks will be listed based on the strength of their signals. If you have WiFi at home, it will be the first on the list.
- After your console has been online, you’ll be taken to The screen is all good. Then, click Next.
If you have an issue connecting the console to WiFi, head to this page.
Step 5: Update your XBox
Now that your console is connected to Internet connectivity, you will need to install the latest version of the system update when you use this for the very first time. Select Update console to download.
Tips: If you want to make this change later because of connection issues, click the “X” button in the upper right of your display. Remember that the first update is essential to set up your digital XBox console.
When the update is complete, the console will then restart. It is also possible to proceed with the other configurations required to set up your digital configuration, as the console is in the process of downloading an update.
Step 6: Select a Power Option
In this stage, you have the option of selecting one of the following options:
- Energy-Saving This feature turns off the console after each use instead of setting it in sleep mode. It also is slower to boot up, and it will only turn on when you hit the Xbox button on the controller or console.
- Instant-OnSelect this option if you wish for the console to sleep instead of turning it off after each use. In addition to consuming much more energy, it runs automatic updates when it is in Sleep Mode, and it wakes up quicker.
If you’d like to alter this setting in the future, you need to hit the Xbox button and navigate to Profile and General > Settings > Power mode and startup.
Step 7: Select Automatic Updates
In this stage, you’ll be able to choose the auto-updates you would like for your XBox console to get. If all boxes have been ticked, you’ll receive the most recent updates for your console applications, games, and games when they become available.
To open this setting in the future, click the Xbox button and navigate to Profile and Setting > System > Upgrades.
Step 8: Give your console name and then create an Account.
It’s good to identify your console’s name if you own multiple consoles connected to your network. After you’ve entered the name, click the next.
On the Let’s sign, you screen Select Next to begin the sign-in process. If you already have a Microsoft login, you can use it to sign in now. If you don’t have one, you can choose to create one!
Step 9: Choose Sign-in and Security Preferences
In this stage, you will be able to select one of three choices for signing in:
- No Limits: Choose this option for those who want no limitations when signing in to your account. It permits anyone to use your account and make purchases or change the settings. This is a good option for consoles with a family.
- Ask for my password: This choice is more secure because it requires you to create a six-digit number for the account. You’ll need the code when you log into your account.
- Lock it down: You can select this option for your account if you wish to be kept private. You will need your password before logging in.
Step 10: Turn on Notifications and Cue up other apps.
The next step will ask you whether you would like to enable the Remote Features, make connections to the social network, or install other apps.
- If you’d like to install an app, you can choose from the available options. They will be queued when your console is finished installing all updates.
- You can connect to your Facebook and Steam accounts to search for and add friends to the suggested friend list by enabling permissions for both accounts to sync them successfully.
Additionally, you can select to allow notifications to receive invitations and messages from friends.
Step 11: Connect your XBox controller
When the update process is complete, you will notice an XBox mobile app that you have connected to your wireless controller. If you’ve got already got your XBox Wireless Controller in place, then take these steps to connect:
- Start the XBox Wireless Controller by inserting two AAA batteries.
- Connect your controller to your console by pressing the pair button on both sides. The button for pairing is on the back of the controller and the side of your console (next to the USB port).
- You can turn to your game controller using the button on the XBox. It will connect automatically to your console. Choose your update controller on the screen for setting up.
- Next, select Then, select.
TIP: If you have trouble updating your controllers, visit the hyperlink.
Step 12: Enable TV Settings
Note that the Original XBox One console does not support 4K. Therefore, if you’re creating a new XBox One console, or if you don’t have a television that supports 4K, you can skip this step.
The 4-K television enhances your gaming console experience. With a 4K TV, you need the XBox Series X|S, XBox One X, or XBox One S console to use this feature.
Choose the option to allow the console to determine whether 4K is compatible with your TV. If 4K does not function on your TV, you may proceed with the setting procedure.
If you are having problems connecting a TV that supports 4K to your gaming console visit this link for more information.
It’s that easy! The XBox One console is ready to go, just hit the “Take me home” button and start playing.
This is the https://Aka.ms/xboxsetup. I hope this article helped you a lot. However, if you have any questions about this Aka.ms xboxsetup, please leave a comment below. I enjoy helping others. Thanks!
Leave a Reply