http://aka.ms/xboxsetup – Set up Xbox using a Phone with
http /aka.ms/xboxsetup – Guys!! If you are wondering How to Configure Xbox Using a Mobile Phone, visit aka.ms/xboxsetup. If so, here is a comprehensive step-by-step instruction. Please read this article in its entirety to learn everything you need to know about utilizing the mobile app and http://aka.ms/xboxsetup to complete Xbox console setup.
Let’s check it out….
What is https://aka.ms/xboxsetup?
https://aka.ms/xboxsetup (aka.ms/xbox setup) is a mobile website used to update the Xbox system rather than waiting for the system to update itself automatically. This website gives instructions for manually updating Xbox One. And since the Xbox One digital setup is not accessible on your computer. Then, you must remove all methods from your phone.
Complete Xbox console setup using the mobile app
Guys!! If you are prepared to digitally configure your new console, you may utilise the Xbox software on your Android or iOS mobile device.
Step 1: Download and open the Xbox app
- Please begin by downloading the Xbox app from the Google Play or Apple App stores: Apple App Store and Google Play
- Start the app. Select Set up a console if you are a new application user. Please choose Set up a console from the Console icon in the top right corner of the home screen if you have already authenticated into the app.
- On the Set up with the Xbox app page, enter the code you were given.
Step 2: Allow the app to connect to your console
- When you notice a notification that asks, “Xbox wants to join WiFi network [your network]”, then please choose Join.
- Once your console connects, select Next.
Step 3: Select your language and location
- The first step in customizing your console is to select the language and region you want to use. Please select read to connect your console to the internet and begin your first system update if the language you speak is not supported.
- Additional languages might become accessible when the upgrade is finished.
- Next should be selected after Language.
Step 4: Connect your console to the internet
The Xbox must now be connected to the internet. Either a cable connection or a wireless connection can be used to accomplish this.
During physical setup, if you hooked a network cable to your Xbox, you would be taken directly to the linked screen. To continue with your digital setup, please click Next.
You will be given the option of selecting a network if the console is unable to identify a wired connection. You may do the following on the Let’s get your console online screen:
- Select from the list of wireless networks.
- Use a wired connection.
After you pick your network, you will see the It’s all good screen. Please select Next to continue with your digital setup.
Step 5: Update your system
- Once you are connected to the Internet, you’ll require to receive the most recent system update so you can use your Xbox for the first time.
- Review the size of the update and choose the Update console to start the download.
- If you choose to wait until later, select the X button at the app screen’s upper right.
- If you pick this option, your setup experience will pick up where it left off when you turn the console back on.
Step 6: Choose the power option that’s right for you
- Option 1: Energy-saving
- Option 2: Instant-on
- To change this setting later
Step 7: Choose what to keep up to date
- Press the Xbox button on the controller and then please select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
Step 8: Give your console a name
- It’s a good idea to give your consoles names if you have more than one.
- Please click Next once you have entered a name.
- Please choose to Skip if you don’t need to name your console.
Step 9: Apply your settings to your console
- Your settings will be applied to the console by the app.
- The system upgrade will continue.
- To continue the app setup procedure, please select Next.
Step 10: Sign in
- On the Let’s get you signed in screen, please select Next to start the sign-in process.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, use it to log in now.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account and require to create a new one,
- Please select Create one!
- If you want help signing in or finding your Microsoft account, see: Sign in to Xbox.
Step 11: Choose data and security options
- On the Help make Xbox better screen, click Send optional data to share diagnostic and use data with Microsoft. You may also opt out by selecting No thanks.
- Please choose Next on the Sharing data with app and game publishers box to pick the data to share.
- Do on Want to maintain contact? You may enable Xbox info & offers to get updates and offers from Microsoft, and Publisher info & offers to receive updates and offers from app and game developers.
Step 12: Choose your sign-in and security preferences
- Option 1: No barriers
- Option 2: Ask for my passkey
- Option 3: Lock it down
Step 13: Apply saved settings (if applicable)
- If you have already saved the preferences and settings for another console to the cloud, you will be prompted to apply them to this console as well.
- Choose to continue with your digital setup if not.
Step 14: Turn on remote features
- If you require to use the Xbox app to interact with your console outside of the setup process, please select Turn on, and on the next screen, select Enable Instant On.
- If not, choose Skip.
Step 15: Queue up apps to install after your console is done updating
- The app will provide a list of applications that may be pre-installed on your console so that they can be swiftly installed after the update is complete.
- Please pick the applications you require, then click Next.
- Select Skip if you will perform this action later.
Step 16: Connect social networks and find friends
- While you are waiting for the console to finish updating, you can add your Steam and Facebook accounts to discover and add more friends.
- Allow the networks to do this.
- If you require to do this later, please select Skip for now.
Step 17: Turn on notifications
- To receive messages and party invitations from your friends, simply click Allow notifications and then confirm with OK.
Step 18: Turn on and update your controller
Step 19: Enable TV settings
Step 20: You’re done! Welcome to Xbox
How to Setup (step by step) Video Tutorial
This concludes the How to Setup Xbox through Phone using aka.ms/xboxsetup section. If you have any issues with this http://aka.ms/xboxsetup, please leave a remark below. I like assisting everyone. Thanks!