Aka.ms/yourpc – aka.ms/yourpc apk download
aka.ms/yourpc – Guys!! If you do not know How to Connect a Phone to a Windows PC Using Your Phone App? If yes, then you should read this article.
Please read this post in its entirety to obtain all the necessary information about https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC Using Your Phone App.
You can quickly access everything you like on your phone from your computer.
Download and install the Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app on your Android device and link it to the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 computer to get started.
Connecting your Android smartphone and Windows PC allows you to see and respond to text messages, make and receive phone calls, and more, all from your PC.
Stay on top of your life by receiving and managing real-time smartphone notifications on your personal computer.
Eliminate the need to email yourself photographs by transferring photos between your phone and computer. You can edit, copy, and even move photographs without touching your phone.
You may wirelessly drag and drop files from some Samsung phones to your computer and even access your beloved mobile applications on your computer.
Your Phone App Features:
- The computer can make and receive phone calls.
- Read and respond to text messages using a computer.
- Copy and paste material from your phone to your computer.
- Directly access the photographs on your mobile device from your computer.
- Observe your Android device’s notifications on your computer.
- Drag & drop files between your computer and mobile device.
- Use your PC to access your favorite mobile applications.
- Utilize the larger display, mouse, keypad, and touch screen of your computer to communicate with your phone from your computer.
Your Phone App System Requirements and Set up
The Your Phone experience begins with the Your Phone app and Windows 10 on your computer. With these two Windows applications, you can connect to select Android and Samsung devices:
- Link to Windows (LTW) app preinstalled on chosen Samsung phones
- Your Phone Companion (YPC) app for most Android devices
These names will appear as “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows” in the Samsung Galaxy Store and Google Play Store.
In the Microsoft Store, “Your Phone” is shown. This connection between your gadget and computer offers you instant access to whatever you desire.
Read and respond to text messages with ease, see current photographs from your Android smartphone, utilize your chosen mobile applications, make and receive calls, and manage Android phone notifications directly from your computer.
The Your Phone app needs the following to work:
- a computer running the April 2018 Update or newer. Install the Your Phone app from the Microsoft store if you are presently using the April 2018 Update.
- After the April 2018 Update, the program will be preloaded on all versions of Windows.
- a mobile phone or tablet running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above
If you have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or a later version, you will find the Your Phone app already installed. We’ll walk you through a few more actions you need to do to complete the setup.
How do Link your Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
Please make sure your PC is on, linked to Wi-Fi, and both your Android handset and PC are close.
On your PC:
- In the search box on the taskbar, please search for your phone and choose the Your Phone app from the results.
- You’ll be asked to login into your Microsoft account.
- You will require to log in to the same Microsoft account on your PC and Android device to link your devices.
- Please follow the guided setup process.
On your Android device:
- Open your preferred web browser on your Android device and type in www.aka.ms/yourpc and download and install the Your Phone Companion app.
- For select Samsung devices, you will be prompted to open Link to Windows instead.
- Install Your Phone Companion and open the application.
- Please follow the guided setup method. If prompted to log into the Your Phone Companion application, be sure to use the same Microsoft account you are using on your PC.
The Link to Windows companion program is pre-installed on some Samsung smartphones and will launch when you click the link, or you may go to.
Settings > Advanced features > Link to Windows.
If you face problems installing the app, troubleshoot them here.
How to Download and Connect Aka. ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- Visit the following link to get started: https://aka.ms/yourpc
- Your Samsung smartphone will immediately direct you to the Microsoft store to download the app if it is compatible.
- Your phone companion app may be forwarded to the Google Play store so that you may download and install it on your Windows PC.
- Put your phone app in place.
- You may choose between entering your email address as your login information or scanning a QR code to connect your phone and PC.
- Click the next button.
- Select “allow” when prompted to authorize sending and reviewing a message.
- Select “Allow” to permit making and managing phone calls.
- When prompted to grant access to your contacts, choose “allow” or activate that.
- Click the next button to proceed.
- “Let’s Stay Connected” should be clicked.
- You can pick the option that best suits your needs or disregard the battery optimization.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
If you are a Samsung user, you get your phone app by default, but if not, you must read this. You can use www.aka.ms.yourpc on any Android whose OS is 7.0 or above.
How would you know if your phone has Android 7.0 or above?
You can check using these steps:
- Choose the cogwheel Settings Icon on your phone.
- Scroll down till you find “system.”
- Now hit “About phone.”
- In this section, you can see all the information about your Android version.”
If the Android version of your phone is 7.0 or higher, you may download www.aka.ms/yourpc from your play store, install it, and connect your phone to your PC by following the same steps as you would with a Samsung phone.
That’s all there is to know about the Your Phone App to Link Phone to Windows PC at https://aka.ms/yourpc. I really hope you all enjoyed reading this post and found it to be very helpful. However, if you run into any issues using https://aka.ms/yourpc, please feel free to leave a comment below. I enjoy assisting everyone. Thanks!